Qlucore Omics Explorer (QOE) is a D.I.Y next-generation bioinformatics software for research in the life sciences. This interactive data analysis and visualization software enable biologists to find groups, structures, variable networks and discriminating variables in large ‘omics data, including publicly available datasets. Plots are dynamically updated as filters change and analysis is done, which allows a very interactive exploration to test out the new hypotheses. Data types include gene expression data (NGS and arrays), DNA methylation, metabolomics, proteomics, etc.
Software Capabilities Include:
- Instant data visualization using PCA plots, t-SNE plots, Heat maps with hierarchical clustering, Scatter plots, Volcano plots, Box plots, etc.
- Interactive statistical analysis using methods like t-test, F-test (ANOVA) and different regressions tests
- Visualization dynamically updated as filters are changed
- Built-in Gene Set Enrichment Analysis (GSEA) workbench for pathway analysis, a direct interface to GEO and an inbuilt Gene Ontology browser
- An interface to enable the use of external statistical functions created in “R” from inside Omics Explorer.
- Simplified data import through pipelines to import, normalize and log transform aligned BAM files (RNA-seq) and microarray files (.cel files)
- Machine learning algorithms (kNN, SVM and Random Trees) to simplify the classification of samples in new data sets
- Creation of custom Python scripts using Qlucore templates that are executed by Qlucore Omics Explorer
Add-on Qlucore NGS module Includes:
- Interactive and Fast genome browser
- NGS dedicated filter options
- Genome filter control component
- Built-in Variant Caller for short indels and variant
- Project Manager for project set-up
Short Introductory Video: Overview of Qlucore Omics Explorer
Video Tutorial on getting started: Getting Started with QOE
CCR License Access:
QOE can be requested using the NCI at your Service portal: https://service.cancer.gov/Qlucore Omics Explorer