CCR Genomics Core in Bldg. 37
The CCR Genomics Core provides NCI and NIH scientific communities with rapid and flexible access to modern genomic technologies. The Core is an “open access” facility with the goal of providing efficiency and quality of a centralized facility with the speed and convenience of dedicated laboratory instrumentation and experienced staff. Training and extensive guidance in cutting edge techniques are provided to a very broad spectrum of users, who would have otherwise been unable to incorporate these advanced methodologies in their research. Working closely with the Office of Science and Technology Resources (OSTR), the Core helps to identify, evaluate and make available new technologies as they emerge to CCR scientific community. The Core also provides support to the new Single-Cell Analysis Facility (SCAF) with its one-stop single cell isolation, sequencing, and analysis service in a joint effort with the Sequencing Facility & Genomics Technology Core in Frederick.
Current technologies supported:
- Next-Generation Sequencing (MiSeq, NextSeq 500, 550)
- Digital droplet PCR (BioRad QX200 ddPCR)
- Analytical and preparative electrophoresis (Tapestations 2400 and 4200, Pippin HT)
- Automation (2 Agilent Bravo and Mantis liquid handlers)
- Sanger Sequencing (2 -ABI 3500xL and 1-3730 xL DNA sequencers)
- Digital Gene Expression (NanoString nCounter System)
CCR Genomics Core Contacts:
Liz Conner, Ph.D., Facility Manager
Qin Wei, Ph.D.
For general information about the CCR Genomics Core or to inquire about accessing the technologies please contact Dr. Liz Conner firstname.lastname@example.org. To register to use instruments or to request services go to the CCR Genomics Core iLab webpage