10x Genomics’ supports multiple cancer research areas from single nucleotide and structural variant detection to single cell whole transcriptome gene expression analysis of thousands of individual cells, including paired, full-length T and B cell immune repertoire profiling. With a simplified workflow, including cutting-edge and intuitive software, effortlessly and rapidly answer cancer research questions.
10x Advantages in Cancer Research
- Unmask Tumor Heterogeneity
- Build a comprehensive view of tumor sub-clones and clonal evolution.
- Map the Immune Response
- Elucidate tumor infiltrating lymphocyte phenotypes and clonal antigen recognition within the tissue microenvironment, and research molecular and cellular responses to novel immunotherapies derived from single cell genomics’ discoveries.
- Unravel the Tumor Microenvironment
- Determine the identity and heterogeneity of cell types in the tumor microenvironment.
- Better Characterize Mutations in Cancer Susceptibility Genes
- Reveal the molecular genetic basis for cancer by accurately detecting and resolving ambiguous variants, while maintaining haplotype information.
Available through the Single Cell Analysis Facility (SCAF)
Director: Mike Kelly, Ph.D.
37 Convent Dr., Rm 1042A
Bethesda, MD 20892-3729