The NIH Library is a biomedical research library, whose collection and services are available at no cost to NIH staff:
- Electronic Resources: Over 16,000 electronic journals, 180,000 eBooks, and 55 databases.
- Training classes covering topics such as bioinformatics, systematic reviews, writing and publishing, and more.
- Remote access to workstations with specialized bioinformatics, data science, graphic design, and video editing software.
- NIH Library services are supported by expert librarians and information specialists at no cost to NIH staff:
- 3D Printing (digital modeling and printing)
- Bibliometric Analysis (customized reports on publication metrics)
- Bioinformatics Support (access to bioinformatics software and training)
- Data Management & Analysis Support (consultations, training, and software, including statistical consultation and resources)
- Multimedia Services (software and support for audio and video projects)
- Document Delivery (get access to publications)
- Editing (light and medium editing for NIH- and HHS-related work)
- EndNote and Citation Management (software, training, and consultations)
- Literature Searching, Protocol Support, & Systematic Reviews (expert search support)
- Training (attend scheduled classes or request tutorials)
- Translations (written translations of materials and certificates of accuracy for NIH employees and contractors in support of their employment and/or research)
- Writing & Publishing Support (training and consultation services on how to publish successfully)
Request NIH Library services directly from the NIH Library.