The Statistical Consulting & Scientific Programming Group provides a wide array of statistical-consulting services to the scientific community at the NCI and the Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research (FNLCR). The consulting statisticians collaborate with scientists and investigators, perform statistical analyses, provide technical reports, and prepare manuscripts for publication in scientific journals. Statistical consulting services are provided free of charge to the NCI and Contractor staff. The group includes three Ph.D.-level senior analysts, who are supported by programmers, bioinformaticians, and a data curator. The group utilizes both open source and proprietary scientific-computing software, personal workstations, high performance computer clusters (FRCE/BioWulf). The group operates via a contract with DMS, Inc., a BRMi company.
- Inferential Statistical Analysis and Hypothesis Testing
- Mixed and Random Effects Hierarchical Modeling Analyses
- Bioinformatics, Microarray, and Proteomics Analyses
- Repeated Measures Analysis, Longitudinal Regression, and Modeling
- Survival, Time-To-Event, and Cox Proportional Hazards Regression Analyses
- Linear and Nonlinear Regression Analyses, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) and Covariance (ANCOVA)
- Categorical Data Analysis, Loglinear, Logistic, and Poisson Regression Analysis
- Pharmacokinetics, Enzyme Kinetics, and Compartmental Modeling
- Preparation of Manuscripts, Technical Documents, and Reports
Services are available to FNLCR, NCI, NIH and associated investigators. To submit a consultation and assistance request, please contact the Director (Dr. Tyler Malys) at firstname.lastname@example.org.